Who doesn't have this problem from time to time?
If you're still reading, chances are this applies to you. And you're not alone.
We did a survey and found that half of all people questioned said it was difficult or impossible to find a suitable gift for at least one of their nears and dears. Indeed, my grown up kids say it about me, as I do about my better half.
So here's a challenge, an opportunity to help others solve this problem, and the chance to win a small prize.
- Please tell us what gift you've bought, and for whom, to solve this problem
- For the most original suggestion, we'll award a gift package from our shop valued up to £44.99
- For 10 more participants drawn at random, we'll give a two-pack of delicious, succulent 6oz picanha rump steaks from pasture-reared native breed beef (e.g. Hereford, Aberdeen Angus, Beef Shorthorn, etc).
All suggestions (except any in dubious taste) will be published here, with the proposer's name if you so choose and a website address if supplied.
Suggestions can be made...
- in the comments section below
- by email to phil[at]yourperfectnightin.co.uk
- via Twitter to @PerfectNightIn1
- on our Perfect Night In Facebook page
Winners will be chosen and drawn at 1200h on Friday 28 October. Multiple entries are allowed, so if you have more than one suggestion and send each separately, you multiply your chances of winning.
With best wishes.
Standard small print: Judges' decision final. No correspondence. No cash alternative. No purchase necessary. Entries may be edited for publication. Entried deemed unsuitable will not be published, nor included in the draw.